The Grace Family Scholarship Fund was established in 2010 to assist Christian scholars who have experienced the redemptive love of our Heavenly Father in their pursuit of higher education. It is our goal to provide students with financial assistance to get started. Grace Family Scholarships are open to graduating seniors who are dedicated members of Grace Family Church and actively involved in the Youth Department.
- Must be a member of Grace Family Church.
- Must be actively involved in the Youth Department.
- Must commit to one fund raiser per year.
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.0 or higher.
- Must submit an application including a written essay on a given topic (committee will decide topic).
- Must provide the committee with an official sealed copy of your high school transcript.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college/university or trade school.
- Scholarship checks will be sent to the administration office of chosen school.